Martian Child


I just finished watching this movie a while ago and to my surprise i never expected that this movie would pour out a lot of emotions from me.. It's a typical story of a father wannabe adapting a kinda strange child.

The story of Martian Child goes: Crushed by the death of his fiancee, a writer adopts a 6-year-old boy in an effort to create a family of his own. The boy, whose desperately wants a father, is troubled by the idea that he's from Mars...

It was one heck of a movie as it manage to show a lot of life's lessons; learning to move on from a death of a loved one, accepting the challenge of parenthood, appreciating someone for who he or she really is and try to make him/her realize their real worth, loving a person unconditionally etc..



I really enjoyed watching this movie, kudos to everyone behind this movie.. I will give it a NINE (9)!!!

Comments :

0 comments to “Martian Child”