Inspiring Quotes I Received Via Text Messaging

I receive a lot of quotes via text messages everyday and it really enlightens my day.. :-) I wanna share with you guys some of the memorable and striking quotes i received:

" The only way to see/know if the person you love really loves you is when you give them the taste of Hell yet they still feel like Heaven with you.. "

"God said: Trials are not the reason to give up but a challenge to improve ourselves. Pain is not an excuse to back out but an inspiration to move on.."

"Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits."

"The only thing that stands between a man and what he wants from life is often merely the will to try it and the faith to believe that it is possible."

Comments :

0 comments to “Inspiring Quotes I Received Via Text Messaging”