For All of My Life ... my favorite song..



I heard this song first from a friend while we're having a night out at a videoke house. I was really touched by the song's lyrics and the message strike me. So lovely.. meant for people who are deeply in love with someone and very much willing to devote his/her whole life for his/her partner.

Ever since then i told myself that when i got married I will see to it that it's one of the wedding songs.. i got married last September 2007 sadly my favorite song was not part of my memorable event since i am already an INC member, wedding singer is not allowed during the ceremonies but still i am so happy because what's important was the fact that I am married to the man i wanna spend the rest of my life with.

Hope you guys would love this song as much as i do.. :-)

Comments :

0 comments to “For All of My Life ... my favorite song..”