Pancit sa Bilao @ Walter Mart Dasmariñas

Every time my mom goes to Dasma for her regular check up with her Diabetician, Dr. Allan Hernandez, we usually drop by Walter Mart Dasma. Not as big as SM but there's also a fair share of fast food chain and a supermarket.

Just this morning, we went there to buy some stuff for my mom's operation.We also wait for my dad who bought a vial of Insulin from Dr. Hernandez. I do love mamon tostado and Dole pineapple chunks. I also bought the new product of Block & White which is the roll-on powder deodorant..

Every time we go there, we usually eat at KFC (my fave!) but earlier we decided to eat at their mini food court, for a change. It's nice to try something new once in a while. We decided to eat at PANCIT SA BILAO.. No regrets coz the food tastes so good and it's worth the price.

Here's what we ordered:

Yummy!!!

Grilled Bangus with Laing

Nilagang Baka

Breaded Pork chop

Green Mango Salad with Salted Egg

Fruit Salad

We definitely had a great lunch @ Pancit sa Bilao and next time we drop by Walter Mart, I know where I'll eat my dinner or lunch!

Comments :

0 comments to “Pancit sa Bilao @ Walter Mart Dasmariñas”