COOLMAN Halo Halo

When i think of desserts that i wanna try, one thing comes to my mind instantly.. Halo Halo! I've tried a lot of Halo Halo from different food chains like Iceberg, Chowking, Tropical Hut, Digman's, Aurora's, Zelcor's, Lydia's etc. Last time, while i was surfing the net and doing some blog hopping, I chanced upon my HS Batch mate's blog and there i saw a different version of Halo Halo which is RAZON's of Pampanga. There's a branch at SM Mall of Asia. What made it different from a typical halo halo? It only includes matamis na saging ( sweetened banana), macapuno, Leche Flan, Milk and crushed Ice.. It looks delicious in photos. Since then i promised myself that when i got the chance to drop by MOA, I'll make sure i'll have a taste of it..

While I'm in Walter Mart DasmariƱas this morning, I chanced upon COOLMAN Halo Halo..


I took this photo while she's preparing my order..

I tried the Leche Flan Macapuno

Here's mine..

What caught my attention was their Leche Flan Macapuno.. Quite similar to Razon's, only the sweetened banana's missing, so i tried one. It costs P28.00. It tastes good but not that superb.. I still long for a taste of Razon's.. hmmm maybe on April..



Comments :

0 comments to “COOLMAN Halo Halo”