yummy food @ S & R!

It was August of last year when i first visit S&R with Lola Piching, Ninang Baby and Ninong JAmes. We just dropped by the place after our trip to Divisoria. It was my second time to go there this afternoon. This time, I'm with my husband Rod, Mommy Jojie and Papa JP. My parents applied for membership. We bought some food like ham, bacon, fruit juice, etc. It's quite expensive but it's nice to shop. My mom's bill amounted close to P3,000.00 I think it's around P2,600. We ate our snacks at S&R. They have a Drink-all-you-can station at the lobby. one bottomless softdrinks costs P35.00. We ordered the ff.: 4 bottomless drinks, chicken stuffed bread, Polish Hotdog, one big slice of pepperoni pizza and one garden fresh salad. The meal was superb! We bought salad and roasted chicken for our take out.

Here are some pictures taken:


Pepperoni Calzone


Huge slice of Pepperoni Pizza


Fresh Garden Salad with Honey Mustard Sauce


two scoops of Vanilla Ice Cream


Bottomless soda

Of course i took a souvenir photo of me after doing the grocery..

Comments :

0 comments to “yummy food @ S & R!”