Sizzling PLate @ SM Bacoor

I really love eating out when I'm not on diet.. Usually i troop to the mall and do some food trip.. I'm not picky when it comes to food.. Last time, me and my hubby went to SM Bacoor and ate dinner at SIZZLING PLATE.. I do love eating food while it's hot! Guess what we ate? Here are some pictures:


I ate Sizzling Tapa with Red egg and tomato


I also love their ensaladang talong


My husband chose Sizzling Liempo for his dinner

I also love their barbeque, sisig and tocilog.. Try it and enjoy!

Comments :

1
Anonymous said...
on 

This is not a Comment, This is a Complaint. Me and my niece order pork chop for our lunch only yesterday October 14, 2011. It looks nice and yummy maybe because were both very hungry. I slice the pork chop and when im going to start to eat, i saw 1 BIG DEAD COCKROACH on the wooden plate. maybe this cockroach died for a week. I do complain to the management of the Foodcourt in SM Bacoor. But unexpected response is un-acceptable. They just told me Sorry and it will not happened again. And the Operation Manager of the Sizzling Plate caleed me up after 2 hours and he said also that how come it happened because they do Pest Control regularly. for me its ok if they make Pest Control, but they ARE NOT CLEANING their area. This Cockroach may died for a week (maybe)because it stock in the Wooden plate. Thic case maybe post in FB or youtube. the response i received is not acceptable.
Pictures will be sent as per request.