TV Series this September You Dont Wanna Miss

September is here, this is the month I've been waiting for not just because Christmas is near but also the return of three of my favorite TV series on their latest season.


GLEE Season 2 

One of TV series that hit all gender, the second season of Glee will hit the TV this September 21 as the cast of glee club return their will be additional to the cast. Charice Pempengco is one of them

glee season 2



FRINGE Season 3


My favorite Sci-Fi series as of today, Fringe is like a version X-Files way back in 90's except the alien concept. September 23 is a D-day for all Fringe fans including me.



CHUCK Season 4

Your favorite nerd herd from Buy More will back this September 20. No dull episode of Chuck for me since season 1.




Comments :

0 comments to “TV Series this September You Dont Wanna Miss”