How's Charice Pempengco on Glee

WARNING SPOILER ALERT

Just watch the first episode Season 2 of Glee.. I know that many filipino is waiting for this because of Charice and base on what I saw it's quite cool, the addition of Charice as Sunshine Corazon on this series is well something I didn't expect I believe on the talent of Charice and I'm proud seeing a Filipino on a show like Glee.

But the twist of the story leave some confusion and question to me. Is the first episode will also be the last episode for Sunshine Corazon? Will she really go to Vocal Adrenaline and abandon the New Direction? How will this affect the most of sensitive filipino viewer witnessing a filipino will do everything for a condo unit and Green Card...

Can't wait for next episode of Glee I really hope we still see more of Sunshine Corazon together with the New Directions.

Comments :

0 comments to “How's Charice Pempengco on Glee”