Dance Precisions Single Ladies Dance Peformance

Another so late video post. Just stumbled this video which I don't remember where and decide to post this here. At first I was confused of this group because their dance move is amazing but their height is quite small.

After watching the whole video clip I'm still amaze on how this little group dance their own version of Single Ladies and just found out that their just group of 7 years old kid dancing Single Ladies like adult. It's amazing despite of their young bodies they manage to pull it up and dance like a pro (or maybe their pro already)




I'm not a professional dancer but just my observation most of their move have a big similarity with the move of a ballerina.. just my opinion

Comments :

0 comments to “Dance Precisions Single Ladies Dance Peformance”