Are you having problem installing Smart Bro on your Windows 7? or even if you success installing your Smart Bro software on your new OS your just having problem getting a signal. Well it seems that there is compatibility issue between Smart Bro and Microsoft latest operating system Windows 7.
Here are the steps to help you install Smart Bro on your Windows 7
1. Uninstall Smart Bro software on your system.
2. Plug-in your Smart Bro USB dongle on your PC and wait for the Autoplay window to appear. Do not click Autorun instead click Open Folder to View Files.
3. When the Autoplay window appear look and open the Installer folder.
4. Look for the Setup.exe right-click and select Troubleshoot and Compatibility
5. After you click Troubleshoot and Compatibility another window will appear and wait for a few seconds to detect th issues. Select Try Recommended Settings and wait for the Resolving Issues to finish after that it will recommend the right settings for the program.
6 You will notice a command button with caption Start the Program, click the button to start the installation process. When the installation complete you can now test the Smart Bro. Dont forget to save the settings of the program.