Paramore Concert in SM Mall of Asia Video

Just yesterday March 9, 2009 one of the most awaited concert this year was held in SM Mall of Asia concert ground. Formed in 2004 in Tennessee the american rock band the Paramore consist of Hayley Williams, Josh Farro, Zac Farro, Taylor York and Jeremy Davis.

Their Filipino fans flocks the SM Mall of Asia to witness the Paramore performed. I'm not a hugae fan of Paramore but I do enjoyed most of their songs on my ipod. I also didn't go to the concert but I was just around the SM Mall of Asia concert ground an hour before the concert sipping my after office coffer latte in Starbucks.

Here is the video of Paramore for That Whats You Get one of my favorite Paramore song



I do really enjoy listening to a rock band with a female vocalist but Angela Gossow of Arc Enemy and Christina Scabbia of Lacuna Coil are my ultimate favorite :) 

Comments :

0 comments to “Paramore Concert in SM Mall of Asia Video”