My vote for the New 7 Wonders of the World

The list is down to 27 and I'm happy that the Philippines have one bet, the Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park. The vote for New 7 Wonders of the World continue, you can cast your vote by visiting the New 7 Wonders website


I already cast my vote and here is my choice

(image source new7wonders.com)

Ofcourse my first choice is the Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park. The underground river is the world's longest underground river and added to this majestic river are the presence of wild animal such as monkey and monitor lizard that you will find on the beach near the cave.




(image source new7wonders.com)

Consider the largest coral system in the world the Great Barrier Reef is home of almost 1,500 species of fish. It is the biggest single structure made by living creatures and can be seen from outer space.




(image source new7wonders.com)

Another home of vast number of endemic species. The Galapagos Island is a volcanic islands streched around the equator and famous for its endemic species which were studied by Charles Darwin during the voyage of the beagle.

Includ to my list are Sundarbans Forest , Amazon, Komodo National Park of Indonesia and Bay of Fundy. One thing I really consider for choosing my top 7 is not only the beauty but the abundance of species. Good luck to the finalist

Comments :

0 comments to “My vote for the New 7 Wonders of the World”