Movies to watch this Summer

Summer is here, while most of us planning for a big vacation like the beach, me I'm planning for my movie list this summer hehe


Fast and Furious

Fast and Furious MovieI really love car movie that is why Fast and Furious is one of my most awaited movie this year. Vin Diesel and Paul Walker are back for this fourth installment of this franchise the story will be Paul and Vince will teamed up with FBI to hunt down a Drug Lord.


X-Men Origins: Wolverine

X-Men Orgins Wolverine
I've been waiting for this movie since last year but now X-Men Origins: Wolverine is just at your door step. After watching the trailer I really can't wait for this movie to hit the big screen. The story will focus on how Wolverine acquire his special abilities. I will not blame you if Batman Begins pop on your mind.


Angels and Demons

Angels and DemonsI know some of us including me are disappointed to what happen to The Da Vinci Code, but still I'm giving Angels and Demons a chance maybe it will pull some kind of trigger or what for us to like this film. I'm still asking myself why they not make this movie back in 2005?

thats it for now I know there are tons of movies to watch this year but now I need to sleep :)

Comments :

0 comments to “Movies to watch this Summer”